Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GROWS
in the Customer
pportunity for Growth
- Use active listening to find customer values
- Demonstrate empathy
Offer to Enroll:
Recap Important Information:
- Have you resolved their issue?
- You are the expert!
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge
espond and Research
Investigate for Growth Potential:
- Respond to their primary concern
- Open or closed door?
- Can you assist through the product?
- Ask the customer to sign up
- Contribute to the vision
- Take ownership of company success
Match Features to Customer Benefit:
- Find the "What's in it for me?"
- Don't list all features
"Taking care of our customers"
"Harvest the fruits of great service "
"Planting the seeds with service"
" Customers are the roots of our business"
-Manage and prevent objections
"Promote the regrowth of business"
"Blossoming new business"
- First call resolution
- Prevent buyer's remorse
and call backs
- Customers need to trust in order to buy
- Customer treatment determines trust
- This stage continues throughout the call
- Use the customer's name
"Building customer relationships"