Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RENEWABLE ENERGY USES
Transcript of RENEWABLE ENERGY USES
TEENEGER INVENTS A NEW DEVICE
Concerned about the millions of people living without energy and water, the 17-year-old student scientist from Australia built H2Pro – a Portable Photocatalytic Electricity Generation and Water Purification Unit that produces both clean energy and fresh water at the same time.
It has a solar panel and pads in one of its sides which sticks to every glass (window, cars...). So it can absorb solar energy and store electricity.
They are wind tunnels which are 3 meters high. These turbines are located in the rooftops of buildings and malls. In addition, they can provide energy for a whole building.
ECO PEPSI BOTTLE
Recently, the company has developed the world’s first plastic bottle that is made entirely from renewable and plant- sourced raw materials. These bottles compared to other plastic bottles, leave less carbon trace on the planet.
MEANWHILE IN SPAIN
In Cadiz, they provide 24% of the energy in Andalucia. Furthermore, there is a company, located in Cadiz that only sells electricity from solar energy.
Thanks for your attention