Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pros and Cons of Railroads during the Industrial Revolution
Transcript of Pros and Cons of Railroads during the Industrial Revolution
Research credits go to: Google
Music: Industrial Music Box by Kevin MacLeod
AllHistoricalProductionsInc. The railroads had spurred the Industrial Revolution by giving the manufacturers a very cheap way to transport goods, and other hand made tools. During the Industrial Revolution, there were many positives, including travel, jobs, and many other things, However, things were not always a great as they seem there were just as many negatives as there were positives. Stay tuned for a travel back in the past to see what is was like during this time.