Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how to do divison
Transcript of how to do divison
A. Each table had the same number of adults.
How many adults sat at each table?
B. Each table had the same number of students. How many students sat at each table?
C. How many people in all sat at each table? You do a dance
Does Divide /
Math Multiply *
Seem Subtract -
Boring Bring down 1.
first you have to have numbers to divide How to do divison bro! What is
28/7=x? 4 Which division fact is related to this multiplication fact?
D. 56/8=7 c c IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT 12/4 IS WELL WHAT IS IT? If you want to know what the answer was well figure it out. 12/4= 12/4=3 remember to restate t 28/7=4 47 3 1 3 - 1 7 15 - 4 2 . 2 8 016R1 -8 49 48 - 01 Here are some words with definitions to help you out if you don't know what they mean. Divide- To find the number of equal groups or the number in each group.
Quotient- Here's the final question dun dun dun
what is 100/5=?
D.30 C. IS CORRECT I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS AEWSOME AND SO ARE WE! :) <3 PEACE OUT BRO OH YEAH SEE YA ON MONDAY!!!!! :) <3