Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marzano: Setting Objectives & Providing Feedback
Transcript of Marzano: Setting Objectives & Providing Feedback
that is correct and what they doing is not correct the more delay that occurs in giving feedback, the less improvement there is in achievement criterion-referenced feedback tells students where they stand relative to a specific target of knowledge or skill students can track their own performance
as learning occurs. goal setting is the process of establishing a direction for learning Three Generalizations from Research 1. instructional goals narrow what students focus on 2. instructional goals should not be too specific 3. students should be encouraged to personalize the
teacher's goals set specific but flexible goals use of contracts Classroom Practice in Providing Feedback rubrics feedback tied to a specific type of knowledge or skill student-led feedback Goal Setting. 1. Feedback should be "corrective" in nature.
2. Feedback should be timely.
3. Feedback should be specific to a criterion.
4. Students can effectively provide some of their own feedback.