Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
E. Kendricks- Piggie - 1st Period
Transcript of E. Kendricks- Piggie - 1st Period
Short, Fat, wears Thick glasses
"He was shorter than the fair haired boy, and very Fat"
Most important Action
Pg#15 - "No. a shell, sudenly piggy was a bubble with decorous excitement.
2nd Most important action
Pg#18 "Piggy moved among the crowd, asking names and frowning to remember them."
3rd Most important Action
Pg#42 "We haven't made a fire, what's any use. we couldn't keep a fire like that going not if we tried."
E. Kendricks- Piggy - 1st Period
Piggy Found the conch
Piggy attempted to learn everybody's names
Piggy tells th others they can't make a fire