Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Modale hjelpeverb
Main verbs vs helping verbs
Modal auxiliaries are used together with a MAIN VERB to tell us more.
They can express things like POSSIBILITY, PERMISSION, OBLIGATION, ABILITY or INTENTION.
Ulike modale hjelpeverb
Will, shall, may, might, can, could, must, ought to, should, would, used to, need
What is the auxiliary and the main verb here?
I would go, but I can not.
I will go tomorrow.
Must learning lead to better grades?
You should learn about modal auxiliaries.