Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MAINTAINING THE “SINGLE SAMSUNG” SPIRIT: NEW CHALLENGES IN A
Transcript of MAINTAINING THE “SINGLE SAMSUNG” SPIRIT: NEW CHALLENGES IN A
south Korean history ....
The company of Samsung
In 1945 South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world because of the japaneses occupation
South Korea purchased A National Human Resources Development (NHRD) policy in order to boost the national economy development
Taking care of the education
Samsung has been a clear example of the South Korean economy growth for the past decades .
In 2007 Samsung
More than 263,000 employee over the world
Revenue was 161.8 Billion us dollar