Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Importance of Eating Locally
Transcript of Importance of Eating Locally
THE LOCAL FOOD MOVEMENT Biological THE CYCLE The farm-to-fork philosophy embraces a sustainable approach to agriculture and dining.
At its heart, the concept is simple: there is value in eating locally. What is Farm-to-Fork? Aspects of Our Food System Benefits Food Revolution Tenets Healthful Food
Systems Sustainability Creative Transition and Implementation Flexibility
Openness to Change The Transition ere is how the journey begins.. Find
Implementation Purchase "Fair Trade" foods
Commitment The Experience H C reative C ommunity T Suggestions for Croton Supermarkets
Farmer's Markets Incorporation ood ransition T H F T T ransition very different way.. Health Environment Students Activities:
- Talking to experts
- Grow food as a group
- Eating together Knowledge Economic & Political Social Cultural Community Economic Rethinking our relationship to food