Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3.05 Getting The Most For Your Money
Transcript of 3.05 Getting The Most For Your Money
Questions And Answers
1.What product market did you choose for this data to represent? I chose the iphone because the price of an iphone is between $200 and $400 so t fit with the data
2.At which price and quantity does marginal cost nearly equal marginal revenue without exceeding it? Highlight this point on your graph. (5,90)
3.If you were in business for this product, at which price and quantity level would you sell? I would sell it at the price of $204 and the quantity of 8 because more people want the product because its cheaper.