Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the monuments of London
Transcript of the monuments of London
A day out in
It is in the south-east of England
It is on
Tower of London
an old castle
Here you can see the Jewels of the Crown
Big Ben is the name of the bell in the clock tower of the Houses of Parliament
The London Eye is a modern tourist attraction. It is a big wheel on the river Thames. A trip on it is amazing!!!!
is the house of the
At 11 o'clock there is the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
London's West End is famous for its theaters and musicals. There are shows every night!!