Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Neighborhood Basic
Transcript of My Neighborhood Basic
In this lesson, you will be able to:
Talk about your neighborhood.
Share good or bad experiences.
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
Describe your neighborhood.
Let's review the simple present in third person
Pair up and compare the images below, then come to the front and explain the differences.
Fluency diet review
Pair up and practice the questions below. Then your coach will select some students to go to the front
For verbs that end in -O, -CH, -SH, -SS, -X, or -Z we add -ES in the third person.
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am the best"
"I can do it"
"I'm a champion"
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
WATCH VIDEO #12
What did you do _______?
What are your plans for ______?
What do you do____?
San Benito neighborhoods
Choose one of the problems and ask for advice to your classmates.
Make up the dialogue
Your coach will mute the video and constantly pause it, trainees will make up the dialogue.
Pair up choose a role play and act it out
You are having a big party and you want to continue.
Talk to your neighbor and ask him/her to lower the volume down.
Ask your neighbor to move his car because it's blocking yours, knock on his door.
Open the door and see what your neighbor wants.
Role play 2
Role play 1
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Choose the correct answer for the following sentences.
1. Jennifer ____ TV every afternoon.
2. E4CC Academy _____ in a very cool way.
3. ____ the speaker convey the message in a clear way?
4. She _____ the piano everyday.
5. The bird ____ the worm.
6. You always _____ from your mistakes.
7. I _____ like soccer..
8. She _____ a lot of money.
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
go - goes
watch - watches
For verbs that end in a consonant + Y, we remove the Y and add -IES.
apply - applies
supply - supplies
For verbs that end in a vowel + Y, we just add -S.
play – plays
say – says
My neighbor's dogs always poop in front of my house. What do I do?