Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Email Etiquette
Bold or underline important deadlines or subject matter within the email
Contractions are fine, slang is not
Use proper punctuation
Use a formal greeting. Ex. Dear Dr.
Use a descriptive signature Title your email
Subject: 11am Sales meeting in the Wolff auditorium 2/18 Subject: Very Important!!! Read Immediately
Rather than trying to get a readers attention
you should put the subject of your
email in the title. Title: Warning- Tonight is the deadline to pay Akpsi Dues Subject: Blank Subject: Meeting Don't send smiley faces or excessive exclamation marks!!!!!!! It's overkill. Send a short, friendly greeting.
Example: Bill, I hope your day is going well. Short responses may be interpreted as being uninterested or rude Please and thank you go a long way Bad Example:
John, I need the status reports sent to me asap.
~KStray Good Examples Now You Know!