Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make "Yuppy Chow"
Transcript of How to Make "Yuppy Chow"
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 stick of butter
about 1/2 of a bag of powdered sugar Ingredients melt 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 stick of butter, and 1 bag of chocolate chips at medium heat until smooth and creamy Step 1 Pour cereal in a bowl and add in the melted mixture, stir carefully. Step 2 Pour powdered sugar into a big brown bag and cover that layer with some of the chocolate covered cereal. Continue this until you run out of cereal Step 3 Close the bag and shake until every piece is covered with powdered sugar. Step 4 ENJOY!! Step 5 THANK YOU!