Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Make "Yuppy Chow"
Transcript of How to Make "Yuppy Chow"
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 stick of butter
about 1/2 of a bag of powdered sugar Ingredients melt 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 stick of butter, and 1 bag of chocolate chips at medium heat until smooth and creamy Step 1 Pour cereal in a bowl and add in the melted mixture, stir carefully. Step 2 Pour powdered sugar into a big brown bag and cover that layer with some of the chocolate covered cereal. Continue this until you run out of cereal Step 3 Close the bag and shake until every piece is covered with powdered sugar. Step 4 ENJOY!! Step 5 THANK YOU!