Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
INFERENCES: PIGEON IMPOSSIBLE
Transcript of INFERENCES: PIGEON IMPOSSIBLE
WE MAKE INFERENCES WHEN WE:
* USE OBSERVATIONS WE MAKE WHEN READING
* USE OUR PRIOR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES
* USE DETAILS FROM THE TEXT AS CLUES
LET'S PRACTICE MAKING INFERENCES!
* CAN YOU INFER WHAT CITY THIS MOVIE TAKES PLACE IN?
* CAN YOU INFER WHAT THE MAN'S JOB IS?
* CAN YOU INFER HOW THE MAN FEELS ABOUT THE PIGEON?
INFERENCES ARE WHEN THE AUTHOR DOES NOT COME OUT AND TELL THE READER SOMETHING. THE READER HAS TO USE PRIOR KNOWLEDGE AND CLUES TO FIGURE IT OUT!