Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Financial Markets
- A marketplace where buyers and sellers participate in the trade of assets.
- Can be defined by having transparent pricing, basic regulations on trading, costs and fees and market forces.
Types of FM
Roles of FM in the Economy
Function of FM
Transfer of Resources
The Foreign Currency Market: a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies.
The Euro-currency Market: the money in which Eurocurrency, currency held in banks outside of the country where it is legal, is borrowed and lent by banks in Euroupe.
Superannuation/ Mutual Funds
Financial Market is very complex with many different types. It is a place where traders buy and sell, stocks, bonds, derivatives. Financial markets has created an open and regulated system for companies to obtain large amounts of financial capital to grow their businesses.
the World Bank