Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Language Acquisition in Deaf-Blind Children
Transcript of Language Acquisition in Deaf-Blind Children
-This combination creates severe communication, developmental and learning problems.
-congenital vs. acquired Sensory Input Claim: Language cannot be acquired if sensory input is blocked.
However, access to either auditory or visual sensory input is sufficient to allow a child to learn a language.
When both of these sensory inputs are blocked, what sense is used to learn a language? Tactile Sense!