Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Language Acquisition in Deaf-Blind Children
Transcript of Language Acquisition in Deaf-Blind Children
-This combination creates severe communication, developmental and learning problems.
-congenital vs. acquired Sensory Input Claim: Language cannot be acquired if sensory input is blocked.
However, access to either auditory or visual sensory input is sufficient to allow a child to learn a language.
When both of these sensory inputs are blocked, what sense is used to learn a language? Tactile Sense!