Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
University Support Staff Study Group - Performance Review Subcommittee
Transcript of University Support Staff Study Group - Performance Review Subcommittee
University Support Staff be evaluated using the process currently used for Unclassified Administrative and Professional Staff.
Method to assess job performance
University Support Staff with permanent status will continue to have the right to appeal a Performance Review
Sub committee recommendations:
What would change if we went
to University Support Staff:
A state mandated form and rating system, with associated regulations
Feedback & Questions
Compensation & Benefits - Stacy Wolownik
Discipline & Protection - Sara Peak
Hiring, Layoffs & Furlough's - Donna Jacobs
Performance Review - Terri Blessent
What we currently have:
3 member body: 1 USS employee who does similar work; 1 USS employee and 1 Unclassified employee appointed by HRS
After the hearing is complete, the committee has 14 calendar days to make a decision
The Appointing Authority has 5 calendar days to notify the employee of the committee's decision
1. Duties, Responsibilities & Competencies
2. Quantity of work
3. Quality of work
4. Client relationships/customer service
6. Communication skills
7. Initiative & Flexibility
9. Use & Care of equipment, materials & other University resources
Unclassified Performance Evaluation:
There are 12 Performance Factors:
1. Meets or Exceeds Expectations
2. Needs Improvement
4. Does not apply
There are 4 ratings:
Continue review period during
for new hires.
Employee provides written notification to HRS
for appeal within 7 calendar days after
the review is presented to the employee
Appeals Hearing begins