Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1st Cross-Content Team Meeting
Transcript of 1st Cross-Content Team Meeting
1st Cross-Content Team Meeting
Lets Get to Know Each Other
Fold a paper into 4 squares
- Coordinate and direct activities, organized, committed, motivating, diplomatic, maintain a positive team attitude
Behavior Management Tracker
- tracking students and color code the chart for point system, you need to have a strong background in excel (email name to Hillary Van Dyke)
- Schedule team meetings, make calls to families for the team and document all contact in Portal, calendar invites to the team, team letter distribution
- Keeps logs of all meetings provides team members a copy and uploads for administration,
Moodle Site Manager
- Will be responsible for updating the team moodle site with assignments/homework etc.
- manages the time during the meeting
Field Trip Coodinator
- plan and organize events (on or off) for the team (adults only or with students), add to team calendar
Our Team Agreements
How are we Respectful, Responsible and Safe in regards to each other and our students?
Let's Set some Norms!
~Remember Consensus Rules!~
You are a cross content team to support a group of students!
As a team create a Team Name/Color/Mascot within the theme of Knights:
IE: Trailblazers, Cavaliers, Dynamite, Majestic Minds, Titans, Sonics, Phantoms, Vikings, Challengers, Mavericks
IE: Resilience Team - Color Gold - Mascot Phoenix (This is taken)
(You will be creating a 45 min activity to excite your students about this in homeroom during a welcome day later after your teams Behavior Plan is turned in)
CHAMPS Discipline Plan
As a team fill out the behavior managment plan (in cross content Outlook folder)
AVID Binder and Use
Your team needs to decide how the AVID Binders
How will you divide them for use?
What will go in the binder?
How will your team add value to the binder? (ie: grade it?, BKC reward??)
Who and how will you hold students responsible?
Set your meetings on the Calendar for every Tuesday 8:40-9:10 am
Square 1: 6 Word Memoir
Write your story in 6 words
What is a memoir? (similar words)
I’m poor. I’m going to Harvard.
In love with best friend’s boyfriend.
I was named after a store.
Square 2: Self Portrait
You will draw a representation of yourself.
List 3 things about yourself that you are proud of.
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Square 3: Keys to Motivation
Love/Belonging, Safety, Success,
Fun/Enjoyment, Valued Purpose, Freedom/Independence,
Think: Which motivates you most?
List your top motivation as a heading and a reason this effects you most
Square 4: How will I measure my success this school year?
List 3 attainable goals that you would like to achieve this year.
After each one, write down a reasonable check point time frame (ex: first report card) to refer back to your goals.
What will be on the agenda for the next meeting?
Letter for Parents:
Introduction to team, Calendar of Events, outline of policy (see cross content outlook folder)
Use Chapter 3 in the Champs book for reference
Areas of focus:
Expectations for Classrom Activities and Transitions
the team disucsses Rotations and Restroom (grounds notice and tracking etc)
Procedures for managing student work
: 3. decide on grading policy (weighted categories, 40% fails etc)
4. Dealing with late or missing assignments (see stduent code of conduct)
Team Work Centering Moment
Remember these roles can be rotated or divided at your teams discretion or needs
SBLT Support (Liason)
Just a note all teams will have a member of the School Based Leadership Team assigned to consult with them and represent them at these importent meetings!
(they will do more than that they just don't know what yet! :)