Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hotels b3w3d3-4
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Use hotel vocabulary
Discuss hotel employees
Discuss tipping etiquette
Talk about the word "per"
You can talk about prices over a period of time.
You must pay 75$
day to rent the hotel room
Make a sentence using "Per"
Did you know?
Tipping money or giving for service is important in hotels
The maid cleans your room. You should tip her 1$-5$ per day
The valet rings your bag. Tip him 2$-5$
Choose a role an act with your partner
You want to swim in the swimming pool at the hotel, but the room is locked. Ask the front desk about it
You lost your room key card and can´t get into your room. Talk to the front desk and get another one
Find a person in class who:
Has lived in a hotel for a short time
Has worked at a hotel
Enjoys staying in hotels
Has never stayed in a hotel
Watch the video and then retell the story.
Watch session #