Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Killer Carnivores
By Andrew Solway
Marten: Page 20
Fossa: Page 36
Brown bear: Page 12
Wolverine: Page 30
Polecat/Ermine: Page 14
Otter Page 27
Mr. Marten loves 's. They're not just his breakfast,lunch, and dinner, but dessert too. Vocabulary:
Genus- Family of related animals like weasels and minks. IMPORTANT!
Mr. Marten's friend is in danger. 277,000 Sable martens are killed each year for their fur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIFIED Otter In Asia, Shortclawed otters are trained to fish.
They can keep part of their catch for lunch.
Extremely smart creatures, they use stones to crack
clam shells. Shortclawed otters are trained to fish in Asia.
They drive the fish into nets.What they catch is dinner. AWWW! Vocabulary:
Steppe-Grassy Eurasian flat plain Vocabulary:
Invertebrate-creatures without backbones. There are only about 20,000 otters left in
the world. The killing hearts Video from: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQbqiQtUt54