Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of School Counselor
The counselor meets with middle school classes to address career awareness, planning for the future, tolerance/bullying, prepping for high school, and other issues as needed. Special Events and Programs TAT/EZRTI 504 Plans ESL accomodations Testing Back Pack Pals Support for Teachers Help with behavior concerns and classroom management Stress relief ideas and activities Collaboration to address specific academic or social concerns Support for Parents The counselor communicates with parents via the school counseling newsletter and other announcements, as well as presenting at meetings and workshops.
Your counselor is here to help you with any concerns you have. The following are samples of data from activities conducted by the school counselor Helping students is not this simple, but I do my best to help every student feel good about themself and live up to their potential. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Mrs. Wynne by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (252-752-6614 ext 5310), or text (252-902-4355).