Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Maximising Students' Learning
Transcript of Maximising Students' Learning
This homework is difficult.
I need help from my teacher
so I can continue with this problem.
Q1) When do students need access to their teachers?
A1) When they are doing their work.
Q2) When do students do their work?
A2) At night, weekends and holidays.
Q3) So, when do their teachers need to be available?
A3) At night, weekends and holidays.
The benefits of being able to reply to a student’s query, say at a weekend, are threefold:
By means of twiducate and email students can have access to help
when they need it
Also check out
1) The student can continue with his/her work and not have to wait until Monday
2) I should rather give up 5/10 minutes on a weekend to email back with the help than be hassled on a monday when I am teaching all day
3) The goodwill this builds with the students is immeasurable
Read my Views on Teaching and Learning Here