Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Writing Lesson 2
Transcript of Writing Lesson 2
What do you depend on them for? What does it mean to be dependent? When you get older, you will no longer be dependent. You will stand on your own. What does it mean to be independent? Sentences are independent, and fragments are dependent.
They cannot stand on their own. A sentence has to earn its independence by having a subject and a verb and a complete thought. Furlough found his brother in the library. Share an example of how you will be independent when you grow up. Does it express a complete thought? Standing on the top of
the great open book. Does it express a complete thought? Let's practice in groups.... http://www.brainpop.com/english/grammar/sentencefragments/ Watch this video closely your team depends on you! Furlough found his brother in the library, standing on top of the great open book, his tail wrapped tightly around his feet. shooting up like a sunflower.
Abraham was growing fast.
a spindly youngster with big