Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teamwork
Wearing the same shirts doesn't make you a team
*What is TEAMWORK?
* The difference between group and team
* The stages of teamwork
* The effective team
*Quality of the team
* A successful team player at work
*A good team leader
we can achieve our work efficiently by teamwork
Researchers have confirmed that performing teamwork works better when you are with a close person.
Benefits of Teamwork
Accomplish tasks faster
Everyone has unique qualities
Groups and Teams
stages of teamwork
2) Achieve goals
3) Have a Leader
4) A balance bet. task and the process
Six Thinking Hats' is an important and powerful technique.
It is used to look at decisions from a number of important perspectives.
This forces you to move outside your habitual thinking style, and helps you to get a more rounded view of a situation.
six thinking hats
A good team leader
*listen to others (discussion )
*encourage your team
*enjoy being a leader
*pay attention to morale
How to be a successful team player at work
Pitch in the small stuff
Get to know your coworkers
Offer constructive help
Respect your coworkers
Participate in group meetings and planning sessions
An effective team beats with one heart.
The quality of teamwork may be measured by analyzing the following six components of collaboration among team members:
balance of member contributions
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success
What makes a team effective