Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of World Map
Transcript of Copy of World Map
David Cameron (Prime Minister of England).
- PESTEL analysis
- Competitors analysis
- Culture and behavior
- Identify commercial banks dealing with cash
- Identify potential distributors
- Look for conferences and fairs to attend
3. Finding potential customers
and building relationships:
- Attending conferences and fairs
- Calling potential customers + follow-ups (once every 2 weeks)
- Video calling potential customers + follow-ups (once every 2 weeks)
- Ongoing marketing activities: newsletters, webpage links, Linkedin... (once a week)
- Assess leads (time, people, resources) soft Q's
- Choose leads and focus (January)
Sales Strategy Steps
1. Identifying markets (September)
2. Market research for each country (October)
4. Negotiating and closing deals
- Identify the gatekeeper, the influencer and the decision maker
- Help clients succeed!
- Get references