Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
By Mayelin UribE
Transcript of By Mayelin UribE
By Mayelin Uribe
Light goes through this clear tissue that covers the front part of the eye.
Light passes through the opening light enters eye through the fluid-filled chamber.
Focused light rays pass through a transparent jellylike fluid. Light rays hit the retina which lines the back of the eye and contains light sensitive cells
Circular Structure that surrounds the pupil an regulates how much light enters the eye. Iris gives the eye its color.
Light passes through the pupil and goes to the lens. Lens is a flexible structure that focuses light.