Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pebbles Presentation
• Current capacity is overextended
• Facilities and infrastructure are aging
• Seismically non-conforming facilities
• Spatial and operational deficiencies
• Limited growth capacity
• Maintain & grow during construction
• Best public hospital
• Highest quality of care and safety
• Employer of choice
• Collaborative / living laboratory
• Accessible to community
- 360 beds (72 ICU)
- 18 Interventional rooms
- 42 emergency treatment positions
- 17 imaging rooms
Frances Moore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Yu-Ju Liu, LEED AP
Brian Gracz, LEED AP
Barbara Hamilton, LEED Green Associate
Drivers – Existing Conditions
Goals – Future Conditions
- 739,000 gsf hospital
- 33,000 gsf central plant
- 17.7 acre developed site