Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5.03 Gas Laws
Transcript of 5.03 Gas Laws
Part 1: Conclusion
1. Describe the relationship that you observed between pressure and volume in this lab. Refer to your data and/or graph to help support your answer.
- As the pressure increased, the volume decreased.
2. Do you think there is a point at which volume cannot be decreased any further for this sealed container of gas? Explain your answer in terms of what you know about the properties and characteristics of gases.
-At a point the volume can't be decreased any more. If it does the container will explode. The empty space starts to run out so the gas molecules are forced closer together.
Part 2: Charlie's Law
Part 2: Conclusion
Describe the relationship between volume and temperature, referring to your data &/or graph to support your answer.
- The says that the pressure & temperature increase, which makes the volume increase as well.
By Emily Cabanas
5.03 Gas Laws
I concluded that the lower the pressure in the kPa, the higher the volume will be in mL
As the temperature increased, the volume increased too.