Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
COLOR & BRANDING
Transcript of COLOR & BRANDING
by Michelle Pinson
Make your brand memorable.
Color has been shown to have a positive effect on memory, at times without the individual realizing.
What do you want
95% of the world's top 100 companies use
only 1 or 2 colors
5% use more than two colors.
- Increases heart hate
- Used by restaurants to stimulate appetite
- Creates urgency (Clearance aisles)
courage, excitement, enthusiasm,
of the top 100 companies use text only.
don't feature the company name at all.
Facts about RED
/brand/: a type of product manufactured by a particular company under a particular name.
1. You are a brand.
2. Your branding makes a statement.
Color plays a major role in our visual perception, and can speak volumes in a number of seconds.
It is important that the colors chosen send the message you are trying to create.
The Newton Crest
Designed in 1976
Isaac Newton sitting under a tree
"Newton... A Mind Forever Voyaging Through Strange Seas of Thought"
Only lasted one year
The Newton Crest
Not your average tomato
Colors to Humanize and Encourage people to think differently
Green at the top
The Rainbow Logo
love, energy, power, strength, passion, heat
anger, danger, warning
- Attractive to individuals who have more 'impulsive' behaviors
- Stimulates appetite
- Encourages socialization
Facts about ORANGE
bright, energy, sun, creativity, intellect, happy, warmth
- Linked to activation of memory
- Encourages communication
- Other cultures:
- Signifies "sadness" in Greece
- Signifies "jealousy" in France
Facts about YELLOW
health, tranquility, nature, environment, growth
envy, jealousy, greed
- Linked to restorative processes
- Helps alleviate depression, nervousness, and anxiety
- Occupies more space in the visible spectrum than most colors, second only to blue
Facts about GREEN
coldness, fear, masculinity
loyalty, trust, intelligence, security, water, classic
- Productivity has been linked to the color blue in office spaces
- Similar to green, lighter hues of blue can have calming effects
- Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue
Facts about BLUE
classic, royalty, youthful, creative, value, amition
- Linked to creativity
- Color of the first dye made by man
Facts about PURPLE
Color is subjective and impacted by
- Life Experiences
Consider your audience.
- Tone and hue
- Integration of shapes
- Use of flourishes
- Font Choices
How to reinforce your brand
- Business Cards
- Thank you letter
What do you want to say?
Michelle Pinson, MS, BID