Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fireman Sinead! Part4
Transcript of Fireman Sinead! Part4
“The fire brigade came screaming down the road.”
What do you think this means?
What happened a few days later in the house next door?
Who do you think caused the fire?
m a t c h
s i r e n
e n g i n e
Sinead and Tom watched every move of the firemen.
A few days later there was a fire.
People began to gather around the Higgins front gate.
Tom came too with his Mum.
Sinead wanted to know what else she should practice.
Being a fireman on a huge, red, shiny engine, zooming down the street to rescue someone.
Because she got to see real fireman in action.
Sinead, Mum, Tom, Tom's Mum