Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Don't Be Afraid! Speak Out Against Bullying!
Transcript of Don't Be Afraid! Speak Out Against Bullying!
Threatening to cause harm They may see it as a way of being popular.
To get attention
To make other people afraid of them.
They may be being bullied themselves.
Some bullies may not even understand how wrong their behavior is and how it makes the person being bullied feel. Spend time with friends because a bully rarely mess with groups.
Tell an adult you can trust.
If it is hard to talk about being bullied, write it down, and give it to an adult you trust.
KIA KAHA! (STAND STRONG!) Leaving someone out on purpose
Telling other children not to be friends with someone
Spreading rumors about someone
Embarrassing someone in public Hitting/kicking/pinching
Taking or breaking someone’s things
Making mean or rude hand gestures What can you do if you see someone being bullied? Are you a bully?