Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Confident Communication
*Try to incorporate speaking techniques; the group will provide constructive feedback after your turn
*You must speak for 1-2 minutes for each topic
-green = time met
-yellow = nearing time limit
-red = met/passed time limit
Acknowledge Speaking Techniques Success Through Practice: Challenge: Nervousness Confident Communication *Being nervous isn't bad
*Your audience wants you to succeed
*Don't apologize for mistakes! Your butterflies can fly in formation Table Topics *Organize & structure your thoughts
*Make eye contact with everyone
*Respond to the audience
*Remain calm! Focus on your message