Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is it possible to share?
Transcript of What is it possible to share?
2.Whose common education?
3.The case for common education Grounded theory Teacher and teacher educator Schools in Northern Ireland Memo writing Working with concepts Aims
-To clarify the core issues and philosophical questions in relation to common education
-Through empirical research, to gain an in-depth understanding of the possibilities and problems for sharing education in a sample of schools in Northern Ireland
-To develop theory which explains the gathered data. Coding Making concepts Axial coding Theorectical sampling Memo writing