Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bullying Is A Disease
Transcript of Bullying Is A Disease
... that must be cured!
... when one child is being mean to another child in a physical and/or verbal way.
Creative Bullying T-shirt Contest
Other Recreational activities
Start an anti- bullying club
Organize walks and activities against bullying
Act as a leader in the protests.
Act as student- Guidance counselors
Keep the campaign an ongoing process, not just a one time thing
Parents should try to understand the program and help enforce it.
Warning signs and how you can help.
Sudden depression, Anti-social
Inability to focus
Helping at home:
talk to kids about it
Try to become closer to your kids
Don't let the bully's words get to them.
How the school can help:
get in touch with guidance counselors
guidance counselors should talk to bullies and victims about it.
By: Alana, Lauren, Olivia, Giulia
Bullying Is A Disease...
Actual fighting or pushing one another around.
Calling people names, gossiping about them, yelling at them, etc.