Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Electricity
pro and cons
1x small fan
1.Me and dad cut 4 pieces of wood
2. dad and I then drilled holes in the face plate
3. Then put the wires together
4. Then I painted the box
5. Dad hot glued gun the cap on top of the light
6. glued all the wood together
My product is a summer nightlight. It works on a simple or series circuit.
The energy is stored in 9V volts cells (batteries). These batteries provide
potential energy in the chemicals contained inside. The energy from the battery makes the fan spin.
The energy from the battery is converted to an eletric current that turns on the light but when the switch is tured off the energy current can no longer keep the light on.
easy to make
it looks good
Cool for summer
doesn't cose alot
it wastes battery cells
Can't use the fan batteries
1x glue gun
Thought of a summer nightlight
Bought things needed
Started working on it
I was thing and thinking about what I was going to do
Kept on thinking
Handed it in
My project is a summer nightlight It was fun to make
and this is how I made it
Done something a bit easier
Have a different fan
Have a bigger box