Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Theodore Roosevelt
Medal of Honor Recipient in the Spanish American war.
Theodore is the only president to receive the Medal of Honor. He was ranked at a Colonel. Theodore goes by "Teddy" and was part of the Rough Riders.
While charging up the hill, he did not care about his personal safety. Teddy was the first to reach enemy trenches.
Theodore Roosevelt showed amazing citizenship. He did this by becoming part of the Rough Riders. When he charged up San Juan Hill he thought that since he was a citizen of the U.S, he has the duty to risk his life.
Teddy loved his country so much that he served it in war and later became the president of the united states.
He led a charge up San Juan hill. Because of that, he turned the tide for the battle.