Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ebola
The average Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) case fatality rate is around 50%.Case fatality rates have varied from 25% to 90% in past outbreaks.
The two outbreaks occurred in Nzara, Sudan, and the the other in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of Congo.
Video on Symptoms
What is it?/Why is there so much hype.
Where and When Did it Show Up?
Symptoms and How to Avoid Getting it
Ebola haemorrhagic fever
Ebola first showed up in 1976 in two simultaneous outbreaks.
How to avoid getting it.
Constantly wash hands
avoid contact with vomit
seek medical treatment as soon as symptoms start to arrise