Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
And. . .action!
Transcript of And. . .action!
Involve up to 10 pupils
A good, adapted script!
Talk to your principal!
Find a strong script!
A well known story?
A story written by yourself?
A story written by your pupils?
2 short theatrical performances
3 short films
1 puppet-theatre video (Aesop)
1 video about road safety
"A Christmas Carol" (C.Dickens)
against school bullying
an alternative crime film
(A.Pistopoulou and my pupils)
against racism in schools
"Red Hoodie" (Sid River)
Creative Writing Competition!
It seemed like a usual day. Nobody imagined it would be a day to remember. . .
Freemake Video Converter
Windows Live Movie Maker for Windows 7
School Year 2013-2014
Is it worth the time and effort?
Activities that both
"The 3 axes" (Aesop's fable)
European Day of Languages Poem
: Anastasia Pistopoulou