Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
People are ALWAYS thinking about us
Transcript of People are ALWAYS thinking about us
People can have good thoughts about us
People have good thoughts when we do expected things
People can have uncomfortable thoughts about us
People have uncomfortable thoughts about us when we do unexpected things
If people have too many uncomfortable thoughts about us, will they want to:
sit next to you at lunch?
be your reading partner?
play with you at recess?
Because they don't feel good when they are around you.
Because they might start copying you and give others uncomfortable thoughts too.
Because they might have to move their pin down with you...just for being with you.