Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Relationships, Role Models and Rural GLBT youth in MN
Transcript of Relationships, Role Models and Rural GLBT youth in MN
University of MN Graduate Student
4-H Program Coordinator
10+ Years of Youthwork
10 Interviews with gay men
How do youth?:
talk about "gay"
feel about "gay"
Definition and Language
Where do youth find ideas about what it means to be gay?
How do we hear about "gay?"
Crucial to YD
Questions for further study
What happens when a youth is able to develop their sense of identity, but society doesn't progress at the same rate?
What would happen if spaces were co-created?