Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to the Art Room!
Transcript of Welcome to the Art Room!
Art Room Rules!
Enter with an artful attitude.
-Be positive and ready work
-Do your BEST.
I'm Mrs. Osborne!
I love ART! (surprise!)
I also love Aidyn, Bryson, Katy, Nala and Louis!
I enjoy reading, running, and baking.
Art Room Rules
#3 Be nice and work HARD!
-respect yourself and others
-stay focused on your art
ART ROOM RULES
#2 Where's your pencil?
-Come in and go straight to your assigned seat
-Sit quietly until I begin
-Don't forget to bring your pencil!
-If you want to know what we are doing,
read the "I can" statements!
Art Room Rules
#4 Clean up after YOURSELF
ALWAYS write your name and your teacher's name on the back of your artwork.
Something to remember...
Just one more thing...
"We have all hands on deck at CES!"
1. Cut out your hand
2. Draw and color it with things about yourself!
3. Don't forget to add your name and your teacher's name to the back!