Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physical vs Chemical
Transcript of Physical vs Chemical
Properties and Changes
Physical Properties -
Chemical Properties -
appearance, odor, color, volume, state, density, melting point, boiling point
refer to a chemical's ability to form
Physical Changes -
Chemical Changes -
Do not affect the composition of a substance
Affect the composition of a substance
solid H O
liquid H O
gaseous H O
liquid H O
Why are MP and BP physical properties?
Is there be chemical change with only one substance?
Shmoop Editorial Team. (2008, November 11). Chemistry Phase Changes - Shmoop Chemistry. Retrieved August 9, 2017, from https://www.shmoop.com/matter-properties/phase-change.html