Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sun
atmosphere Chromosphere The middle layer
of the sun's
atmosphere Photosphere The inner layer of the
sun's atmosphere that
gives of visible light; the
sun's surface Sunspot A dark area of gas on
the sun's surface that
is cooler than
surrounding gas Solar Flare An eruption of gas
from the sun's suface
that occurs when the
loops in sunspot
connect Prominence A huge loop of gas
that protrudes from
the sun's surface
linking parts of
sunspot regions Convection Zone The outer most
layer of the
sun's interior Radiation Zone The region of tightly packed gas in the sun's interior where energy is transferred in the form of light How the Sun Produces Energy NUCLEAR FUSION During nuclear fusion, two atomic nuclei collide and fuse The Sun