Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Use Audacity
Transcript of How to Use Audacity
Re-size the screens so that they are next to each other and you can read your presentation when recording. You can do this by clicking where the yellow circles and arrows are. Step 2 Make sure you're ready! 1. Press the record button and record your voice while reading your presentation.
2. Press pause if you need to.
3. Press stop when you have finished. Step 3 Listen to your recording to make sure it sounds okay. Delete it if you need to record it again. There are 2 ways to delete, either 'Edit' and 'Undo Record' or press the x. Step 4 Once you have finished recording. Go to 'File' 'Save Project As...' and save it somewhere safe. Step 5 Export your file as an MP3 so it can be inserted into your presentation. Save in the same place as step 4. Repeat with the rest of your recordings and have fun! Step 6 In your presentation, click on the slide that matches the audio you want to import. Click on 'Insert' then 'Audio' and 'Audio from File...'. Find the matching audio from where you saved it.