Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MVP Conference
Peer leadership model: have peer leaders teach the curriculum
Meeting the participants in their space
Recruiting peer leaders from their neighborhoods
Teach back responses
Knowledge of the participants
Participants open up and have good discussions Who We Are How we impact Why It's Important What we do Funded by the Robert Wood Johnson foundation.
Hosted by Futures without Violence (formally the Family Violence Prevention fund)
Target: Middle school aged youth.
Goal: Promote Healthy Relationships by engaging communities, Schools, Parents/Caregivers and older teen influencers.
Use Social MEDIA!!! •Shifting Norms in teen relationships
Have the Conversation
Be an Example
•Creating upstanding peer leaders
Present healthy alternatives Building Healthy Teen Relationships Outside Workshops Teen Friendly Events Summer Institute Why use the bystander approach? Empower More Tools Accountability Perpetrators Adult Care Takers Themselves Youth Community School Fuels
prevention Resource Language There is no way we can fall apart.
There is no way.
There are no parts.
-June Jordan Engaging MEN and BOYS
- Boy's Groups (CBTM)
- Gender based Curriculum
- Media Campaign When I was... Barriers/Fears Role Plays!!! www.bphc.org/startstrong