Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius .
Grease a big baking tray.
In a large bowl, combine well all the ingredients and bake for about 25 minutes.
Once it is ready, remove from the oven and let it cool.
If you want to, you can fill it with dulce de leche.
You can dust the cake with castor sugar or you may top it with an icing made with dulce de leche, chocolate powder and a bit of milk.
How to bake a Chocolate Cake
3 cups of flour
3 cups of sugar
1 and a half cup of oil
1 and a half cup of chocolate powder
1 and a half cup of boiling water
1 and a half spoon of baking powder
Dulce de Leche
Now, I am going to share this Chocolate Cake with you, I hope you like it!