Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of London Eye
is Europe`s largest
ferries wheel with
a height of 135 metres
over the ground.
London Eye moves so
slowly that one can enter it while it is moving. London Eye has 32 glass-bubbles
to sit in. London Eye
opened in 1999, but it
had some technical
problems, so it didn`t open
until 2000. On a clear,
sunny day you can see 40
kilometres in each direction. Here`s a photo
of London Eye
at night. The colours
of the wheel changes
on special occations. Here is a video of
London Eye at night. London Eye has 3,5 million
visitors each year.