Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SS6E6
voluntary trade in Europe By:Elijah Alexander The reason international trade requires a system for exchanging currincies between nations Resources Standard SS6E6 The different types of trade barriers Tariffs-a tax on imports and exports
Quotas-a proportional part or share of a
fixed total amount or quantity
Embargo-An order of a government prohibiting the movement of merchant ships into or out our ports The reason is that all of the countries on earth do not have the same currency.
U.s-Dollar Japan-Yen Europe-Euro Dictionary.refernce.com
My social studies book
Wiki.Answers.com Tariff Quotas Both are barriers to
trade Embargo All have to do
with goods. Both do somthing to goods Both limit a amount of goods