Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kinetic and Potential Energy
Transcript of Kinetic and Potential Energy
the most potential energy? Kinetic Energy Which letter represents
the most kinetic energy? Potential Energy is the energy of
an object's position or stored
energy in the object. The roller coaster car has a constant mass so
we need to look at the position. The letter
F has more height than the other choices so
it has the most potential energy. Kinetic Energy is the energy of motion. The amount of potential energy
is affected by an object's mass
and position Kinetic Energy is affected by mass and
speed. The greater the mass and speed,
the greater the kinetic energy. The answer is X. The roller coaster car has a constant mass so we would use the speed of the car to determine the most kinetic energy. After coming down the highest hill, the car would have the most kinetic energy.